The most beautiful cosmetic you can wear is a healthy skin.
That’s why we have chosen to include Jane Iredale Skin Care Makeup at DermaCare for your take home care.
Everything in the Jane Iredale range is a true extension of medical skincare and will help maximize the investment you are making in your skin.
Jane Iredale Mineral makeup is formulated from elements derived from the earth’s minerals and when applied scatters visible light giving the illusion of perfection. The nature of the Jane Iredale powders themselves are – anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial and sun protective means they allow the skin to breathe and function normally. They form a protective shield that helps calm inflammation from acne, rosacea, laser, aesthetic and medical procedures. The crystals are so light that when applied to clean, moisturised skin, surface tension allows them to adhere to the skin’s surface all day.
What is Jane Iredale Mineral Make-Up?
Jane Iredale is a four in one – micronised mineral bases are four products in one: foundation, powder, concealer and sunscreen. Jane Iredale mineral make-up provides coverage that will disguise almost any skin discolouration.
- Water resistant.
- SPF 18 & 20 – with active ingredients titanium dioxide and zinc oxide, the minerals give instant broad spectrum, chemical- free protection.
- Fast, weightless coverage – because they contain pure pigment with no fillers such as talc, one quick application provides unsurpassed coverage that needs minimal touch ups.
- Non-comedogenic and oil-free – the Jane Iredale minerals lay a protective filter on the skin which allows it to breathe and function normally.
- Minimum allergy risk – the top three skin sensitizers: fragrance, synthetic dyes and preservatives are not contained in range of Jane Iredale mineral make up.
- Inert – because minerals are inert, there is very little risk of cross-contamination.
- Quality – state of the art cosmeceutical ingredients are used to ensure the highest performance in coverage, application and texture. The vitamins and antioxidants are pharmaceutical grade